Some of our meetings are held the second Thursday of the month at 7:30 pm, at the Visitor’s Center of the Santa Barbara Airport (KSBA). Meetings and Events include “flyouts” where people fly or drive to fun and interesting locations in this region or beyond, potluck gatherings, and other gatherings such as Young Eagles and Eagles events offering free local flights to prospective pilots.
NOTE: Some months we don’t hold meetings or the date and location may or may not be 2nd Thursdays at the SBA Visitors Center.
Please see the Upcoming Meetings & Events section of this website for more details about each meeting, such as the date, time, location, and topic.
For information about how to contact us or becoming a member, please see our Contact page.
SBA Visitors Center
Below are details and directions about the SBA Visitors Center, for those of our meetings that are held there (see above):
Driving Directions to the Visitors Center (Google Maps)
From US 101:
* Take the Fairview Avenue exit.
* Northbound Exit: go straight, over freeway
* Southbound Exit: turn right, on Fairview Ave.
* Turn RIGHT at the traffic light on Hollister Avenue
* Turn LEFT on Hartley Place (the second left turn lane on Hollister)
* Park on the street, and walk into our meeting inside the Visitor Center across the street from the fire station.
The Visitors Center is on the East side of the street across from the Fire Station, on the Northeast corner of the airport.